Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Month of May and now, summer

There's been lots going on since I was laid off earlier this spring. It's about time to catch up.

Some of it has been domestic in nature, such as painting rooms and doing small home improvement projects. Our home has plenty of those to tend to. I've also gotten much more serious about making jewelry. I bought a kiln and other tools and supplies. I am hoping that in the next 2 weeks I will be ready to launch and share all of it with you. I thought about sharing some works-in-progress, but decided a big ta-da would be fun.


Here's a few pictures from around and lately...

Lovely packing and cup from Eri, purchase at the Little Italy Art Fair
Yummy lemon caper dish from Saveur
Visual treasures at the Athenaeum Arts and Music Library
Painting I've been working on for a friend's album cover.
Puzzle time with my mother-in-law. Unexpectedly fun!